Monday 15 June 2015

[REVIEW] Etude House Color Lips-Fit in Perfect Fit Red (RD301)

Ayyy, mortals!

Today I'll be reviewing a lip product from Etude House! It's called Etude House Color Lips-Fit. Wheeeee, such a long name..........

I bought this in South Korea, in EH counter at Lotte World, for exact. I chose the colour "Perfect Fit Red" (RD301). It's around KRW9000, I guess..... or it is KRW9000? I forgot. (Sorre)





It smells like...strawberry and grape? I'm not sure. 


detail




(PLEASE NOTE THAT THE COLOUR APPEARS PINKIER IN THESE PICTURES ABOVE AND BELOW.  I really like the actual colour, (which i couldn't show you ayyy camera sux yo.) btw.



This is how it looks like when i swatch it on my hand. It looks pretty glowy and satin-y.


You could see my natural lips colour is very pale pink. I dotted the brush on my lips to make a natural finish.


one, thin layer of the product.
This is how it looks like after i blended everything. It's pretty easy to blend, btw. It looks so pinkish and natural at the same time.


This is the result when i use the brush and spread the product onto my lips.
It has a satin finish at the first. (It turned to a matte finish after a few minutes btw.) It's kinda hard to use the brush. Maybe i need to practice more?


I also checked if it transfers immediately after. And yes, it does.......


After 8 kisses on my hand (yeah i counted) (i have no one to kiss *cri*), it turned out to a nice matte finish. It tastes like nothing, for me.
Oh yeah, i also waited a few minutes until it became matte then did another transfer-test. It doesn't transfer at all!

PS: I also heard that you could use the product as a blusher. Will update later.


RESULTS:
*Pros
lovely colour,
lovely finish, 
moisturising,
affordable,
doesn't crack.

*Cons
have to wait a few minutes to become matte,
hard to use/control the brush,
will transfers before it is matte,
stains really badly and extremely noticeable (on your finger) if you blend it with your fingers.

Final Result
8/10


re-purchase? another colour, maybe. 


Thanks for Reading!
Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment